Followers

Thursday 30 October 2008

After effects: Refresher

I was eager to start using the After effects software again. Last year i didn't really use the program that much and never got comfortable with it. The video tutorial session meant that i could familiarise myself with the program at my own pace so i was able to take everything in. I thought that the short clip we produced didn't look to impressive but by creating it i was able to understand how the timeline and effects work. Like most programs After effects has numerous shortcuts that can make the whole production take less time. I hope to be able to experiment more with After effects and hopefully use it in my upcoming projects. I think that a good idea can be taken a long way with the program and look forward to editing and adding effects to productions.

No comments: