Followers

Sunday 13 January 2008

Finished chair


After completing the chair I began developing more ideas on how I could improve the look of the chair and give it some character. I decided after watching the film Scarface that i wanted to make my chair look similar to Tony Montanas in the film. By stretching the chairs height it adds authority to the chair. I rendered the chair in shiny black to give the impression of leather. The chair has smooth edges to make it look valuable and modern. The cushions added are red to match the carpet a fit with the Scarface style theme.

2 comments:

Andy Wyatt said...

This is great. Scarface, and films of that genre have such a great visual style. Any props designed for a film need to be sensitive to the overall art direction. You may want to find out a bit more about the role of the Art Director

Mr Plob said...

A really nice chair. The colours and the style of the chair work so well. One of my favourites.